- YES! Magazine, July 23, 2019
- Esperanza Project, April 27, 2019
- Medium, May 6th, 2019
- North State Public Radio (NSPR), March 21, 2019
- Chico News & Review, February 14, 2019
- Chico Enterprise-Record, January 28, 2019
- A Regenerative Future with Matt Powers, April 8, 2019
Matthew Trumm shares his story getting started living off-grid and creating new food and farm enterprises in his community, including a CSA Coop Box Program featuring local farms. He discusses shifting from off-grid to community-based permaculture as well as the Paradise wildfire disaster in detail. If you are interested in wildfires, this is an episode not to miss. Matthew’s observations are incredibly valuable for everyone in fire prone areas.
Interested in featuring our work? We’d love to talk to you!